For security reasons, we understand that some owners do not wish to display their civic addresses.
It is now possible to put a PO Box address as the main account address.
Since this type of address is not recognized on Google Maps, here is how to register it on Bloc Solutions.
Pre-recording of data:
- Open your Organization Settings
- Select the Autofill : Lease
- Enter your PO BOX information
- Click Submit
- Information will be automatically recorded in Section A of all new leases
The information found directly in all sections of the lease can then be modified by hand as needed.
Here's how to adjust it manually :
- First write the address closest to yours and select it from the list offered by Google Maps.
- Then click on the Next button , you will have the choice to manually edit the address.
It is now possible to enter an address manually even if it is not yet on Google Maps.
You have other questions? Check out our FAQ or ask us your questions by clicking on the green bubble at the bottom right.