You have programmed your pre-authorized debits (PAP), but you need to adjust some rents ?
Be aware that on the Bloc Solutions platform, it is possible to modify payments individually according to different possibilities.
(It is no longer possible to change a scheduled PAP within 5 business days. To allow a deposit within one business day, bank checks are done within these few days prior to the drawdown.)
Defer or change rent downward
The steps are as follows :
- In the Payment Tracking section, select the rent to edit
- Click on the three small dots to the right, then Edit this payment
- Change the rental amount to lower and/or change the payment date
Change the rent upwards
In this case, the process is different in order to obtain a new authorization of withdrawal by your tenant.
- Select your lease
- Click on the Collect Options tab in the lease.
- Disable the PAP option
- In the Payment Tracking section, click on a rent
- Select the three small dots, top right, then Edit rent
- Do the same for all rents affected by the increase
- Re-enable the PAPs
Cancel a payment
Here are the steps:
- In the Payment Tracking section, select the payment to cancel.
- Click on the three small dots, to the right of the payment, then Cancel this payment.
You have more questions? Keep browsing our Help Center , or contact us!